- Provides hospitalization benefits for covered illnesses and accidents
- Benefits are payable for:
- Hospital Admission—provides a lump sum benefit payment of up to $400 when admitted to a hospital as an in-patient for medically necessary treatment.
- Hospital confinement—pays up to $200 per day for each day of an in-patient confinement up to the insured's lifetime.
- Intensive Care Rider pays up to $1000 for each day confined in an intensive care unit in a hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Rider pays $500 per accident or sickness for major outpatient surgery or $50 per accident or sickness for minor outpatient surgery. Only one benefit amount is payable per accident or sickness.
- Emergency room Rider pays $50 per accident or sickness for treatment in an emergency room (maximum of 4 visits per year)
- Spouse & children's rider available
- Guaranteed renewable until age 75 at which time the policy terminates
- Available to part-time employees (minimum 20 hrs/week)
All benefits are portable. Products are guaranteed renewable and Issue Ages are 18-64, unless noted otherwise. Product availability, features, options and benefit amounts may vary by state. See actual policy for specific benefit information, including any exceptions and limitations.
For more information or to request a brochure, please contact: