Disability Income (Plan 3)
- Benefits from $500-$5,000 per month (up to 60% of current gross wages)
- Coverage for accidents and/or sickness
- Choice of when benefit payments begin after a covered disability- 0 (accident only), 7, 14, 30, 90, or 180 days
- Choice of benefit periods- 6 or 12 months
- Extended benefit periods of 1 or 4 years available
- Issue ages 18-63
- Benefits are tax-free (when employee pays entire premium after taxes)
- Waiver of any premiums due after the first 14 days of total disability until the end of the benefit period
- Guaranteed renewable until age 65. Thereafter, it is renewable to age 70 or upon receipt of your Social Security retirement benefits.
- Normal pregnancy is covered after the first ten months of the policy effective date; complications of pregnancy are covered the same as any other disability.
All benefits are portable. Products are guaranteed renewable and Issue Ages are 18-64, unless noted otherwise. Product availability, features, options and benefit amounts may vary by state. See actual policy for specific benefit information, including any exceptions and limitations.
For more information or to request a brochure, please contact:
Voluntary Employee Benefit Plans:
(Click on the links for more information.)
- Accident & Sickness Hospitalization
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Income (Plan 3)
- Level Term Life
- Personal Accident & Disability
- Specified Critical Condition
- SuperHERO Accident-Only Policy
(with Optional Sickness Rider)
- Universal Life